Monday, March 8, 2010

Stockholm!

                                             From H&M fashionstudio

Still haven't bought any clothes.. Today I put together this combination.
I really miss Stockholm. When I was there I had a map of all the good second hand shops! It was like heaven! I didn't buy much - but it was so much fun!

                    Herr Judits.


 
This little shop is soo charming! 



       It opens at 11 sharp! Even if you're a girl, you will love it!


http://www.herrjudit.se/blog/ (For males)


                                And then we have Judits!! 

 
 Indside Judits - Shoeheaven!

                              Hornsgatan 75
                              118 49 Stockholm

They offer selected women clothes and accessories from the 50’s to the 70’s as well as modern trends. I like the old stuff, while others might like to mix. I'ts worth just looking at the clothes as well. Its like a tour in a museum. I really like the fact that buying second hand is good for the world! We dont have to buy everything brand new!  

     Plus its unique!

No comments: