Monday, December 14, 2009

Blue Monday

So Monday finally got here... Yeah, that’s the day after the lovely Sunday! Beginning of the week AGAIN.

In Norway we say "blue Monday", (blåmandag.) because mondays are terrible, and hard to get through.

My Monday: Examination day!



I’m so nervous. I hate exams. A few moments of pride or shame, all your work is depending on those few minutes, or hours... It’s just stupid. It doesn’t really show what you’re good for! (Especially not the oral exams.) It’s like gambling! If you get a subject you’re good at, you win. A person can even win "the price", only knowing one chapter in the book! It’s such a strange system...  Puh, writing really helps calming down a person... Keep looking at my watch. Is it time? No, not yet...
Wish me luck...  

Lets look at some old pictures from Tanzania...



 
 
 
 
 
Good times